The Research arm of SHF aims to support great collaboration across the sector through supporting NGO’s, Government Bodies and Local Authorities to partner better together in supporting survivors of trafficking.
We have been involved in the following pieces of collaborative partnership
- Supporting the Free For Good campaign, which fights for prolonged support and better rights for survivors of trafficking (link here: http://freeforgood.org.uk/)
- Working closely with the Human Trafficking Foundation to establish a shared perspective on the support needed by survivors of trafficking across the UK: http://www.humantraffickingfoundation.org/sites/default/files/Long%20term%20survivor%20support%20needs%20March%2017%202.pdf
- Contributing to MP or Public Accounts Committee inquiries as appropriate
- Partnering with Bright Futures, the Co-operative Group scheme providing employment for survivors of trafficking across businesses. Read more here: https://www.co-operative.coop/ethics/bright-future
- Supporting the SHF Survivor Support through research that aims to improve survivor experience
In 2014, we published ‘Becoming Hope: stories, reflections and recommendations for trafficking and slavery in the UK’. Download your electronic copy here, alternatively we have a limited number of hard copies available – please complete the request for below