We know that creating hope-filled futures for survivors of trafficking will require us all to work together. Our Awareness team build passion, understanding and a call to action within our wider networks to make a difference.
How we do this:
- We create bespoke campaigns and share information and ideas in order to raise awareness of issues related to human trafficking, primarily through our website and Facebook page.
- We help survivors share their stories, for example Brave and Beautiful
- We blog about our research and experiences working with survivors of trafficking, to help bring to life the needs we see – for example, The ink is hope
- We launch Campaigns to inspire a specific call to action
- We work with youth groups to understand how they can play a role in abolishing trafficking and supporting survivors.
Charity Email email@example.com
Registered UK & Wales Charity number: 1145176